Welcome to %s forums

Irish Crypto Community about Bitcoin, Blockchain, Altcoins, Crypto.

Login Register

Buy Bitcoin

Wallets, Exchange, Buy & Sell, News, Price Analysis
coinpaddy
Site Admin

Buy Bitcoin

Post by coinpaddy » Tue May 14, 2019 10:18 am

There are many reasons to Buy Bitcoin. You may wish to expand your BTC portfolio, to become a first-time Bitcoin owner, to invest in crypto, or something else. Whatever is the reason, there are a few well-known methods to do that.

1. Buy Bitcoin with Fiat Currency( EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, CAD, AUD, etc.)

You can do that with a Credit card, PayPal, Bank Transfer, 3rd Party payment gateways, local payment services, cash, and more. Each way has a different process and fees, but the final result is always the same. You get Bitcoin.

2. Buy Bitcoin with Altcoin

It's an option only if you have some altcoins (Alternative crypto coins different than BTC, like LTC XMR ETH). This process requires only to provide a Bitcoin wallet, and to send the amount of altcoin by your choice. Sometimes, this method is called 'anonymous' because you do not need to provide any personal information.

The main questions about buying Bitcoin are:
  • What verification is required
    What are the transaction fees
    What's the final amount of BTC that I will receive
    How long it takes to acquire bitcoin in my wallet.
Let's talk what's the most appropriate way to buy bitcoin, how to secure your account, which payment method is better, what's your experience and expectations, do you meet any problems buying BTC, and what's the best Irish exchange to get Bitcoins.
The Irish Bitcoin Community - CoinPaddy.com

emma

Post by emma » Mon May 27, 2019 3:18 pm

How to buy Bitcoin with Transferwise account?

blockchain

Post by blockchain » Tue May 28, 2019 8:38 am

Emma, with Transferwise, you can make a bank transfer to the bank account of your exchange platform. It takes about 2-3 business days. It's the same as Payoneer, Revolut, and some other payment services.

emma

Post by emma » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:06 pm

Bitcoin is almost 7500 EUR! What's the reason?

amelia

Post by amelia » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:01 pm

There is so much information about Bitcoin right now. It will be lovely someone to gather it.

If we stick to the topic, my strategy to buy Bitcoin is to make small orders every month. I read about Bitcoin Consistency by bitireland, and it looks a smart move.

bitcoiner

Post by bitcoiner » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:35 pm

Buying Bitcoin is a choice. China said Bitcoin is property, for many people, it's a store of value. I expect to see a lot more value on Bitcoin

liam

Post by liam » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:21 pm

It's still possible to Buy Bitcoin on a good price

Once per month - any amount! That's my rule